Friday, July 15, 2011

PreVView, It's time for you to cast your vote!


Hi guys, remember the previous post about PreVView? I think it is time you guys cast your precious vote on the participants. Hmm, there're quite a number of good entries, I must admit.
But if I could only get to choose one, I'll choose this one:
My thoughts: I think he'll do a great job in his interview, however, he can further improve on his articulation as it is bit too fast. He looks confident and the tone used to persuade has bit of sincerity. Overall, his potential and the way he represents himself indicates that he had set a certain target for himself and I think he'll do a good job in the Marketing Sector.
Do vote for him!:)

Thanks a lot and have a great weekend ahead~
Loves,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment